— C. Joybell C. (via bluishtigers)
Last post before I go offline for the week.
Chili verde burrito with ruthless rye! Omnom
- My taxes are done!
- I released two rescued turtles today.
- I ate a cadbury creme egg.
- I just sent my references an update on my life plans (aka applying to grad school in South Africa). Composing that email took way too long … I have email OCD.
- Now I plan on drinking wine and cooking a big dinner.
- I need to do laundry.
- I need to pack for my week of training up north. You won’t really hear from me for a while. I’m going to try to stay off tumblr for the most part and as a result I’m going to fall behind on all of your lives. Sorry in advance.
Overnight oats with honey! Because you haven’t received a breakfast pic from me in a while.
5 minute warm up, 15 minutes HIIT (1 minute on, 1 minute off), 4 minute cool down
Physical therapy exercises (used my red band) and a good long stretch.
Already got a response to my informal inquiry from the professor in South Africa! :) That was fast … I was almost expecting no response. While the timing of when he wants someone to start this position doesn’t work with my availability … he told me to apply anyway because another position will be available later on.
Woohoo initiative! Woohoo potential head-start to a similar application process!
Me VS 100 3rd graders.
I think they learned something today. :) The mountains were the clearest I ever seem them at the preserve.
Informal inquiries, prior to formal application, are welcomed.
Boom. I just sent an email to a South African professor.